French for Tuesday
Low impact living
Welcome to French for Tuesday – an Australian based yet globally minded sustainability blog. French for Tuesday helps you live a low impact lifestyle by creating authentic daily habits of sustainability.
Are you looking for low impact living:-
- tips and ideas about food and gardening,
- how to be low impact when at home and travelling,
- exploring how to develop your unique eco living style,
- finding out more about people in the community, or
- how to start with The 5 R’s of Sustainability ?
You’ll find useful tips and info to help you embrace and live a low impact lifestyle by helping you create authentic, daily habits of sustainability.Read More from the Blog
French for Tuesday is an Australian based online shop that sells a diverse range of quality vintage, retro or lightly used second hand items. Each piece has it’s own history to fit beautifully in with your hominess, personal style and taste.
By shopping second hand, you will :-
- reduce landfill waste, by keeping the product in circulation and lengthening the lifespan of quality items
- refuse and reduce buying and making new products
- create a wonderful re-using community