Christmas Bon Bons
Christmas Bon Bons are a traditional Christmas favourite, originating from the UK in the early 19th Century. Handmade by Mardi from French for Tuesday, these Christmas crackers are a quality made-to-order look and feel to your Christmas Day celebrations.
There are a number of Christmas Bon Bon options for you to create your made-to-order Christmas cracker. Select:-
- Your decorative sticker
- A brightly single-coloured tissue paper crown
- Your handmade novelty – mini Hand-rolled Beeswax Candle, Crochet Bow ring or Vintage Buttons Wine Charms.
All bon bons are wrapped with brown tissue paper and decorated with jute at either end of the cracker. They all come with a corny bon bon cracker joke!
As the internal cylinder is hard cardboard, the bon bon snap will crack, but the tube will not break. This is more of a decorative and gift cracker that follows the concept of the traditional Christmas bon bon – with a joke, optional small gift and paper hat.
The cylinder of each Bon Bon measures approximately 11cm in length. The overall length varies slightly, but is approximately 29cm. Diameter is approx. 4cm.
Please Note: The contents you choose are a lucky dip of colour, unless you’ve requested a specific colour selection for the handmade novelty only.
Postage and Delivery
In the lead up to Christmas, delivery to some areas of Australia can take longer than normal. French for Tuesday is in the Newcastle NSW area, two hours north of Sydney. To ensure your Christmas Bon Bons will be snapped on Christmas Day – please order as soon as possible. I recommend Express Post with Australia Post for hassle free, no delays to your order.
Low Impact Living Features
- Handmade by me, Mardi of French for Tuesday
- Natural coloured, unbleached outer wrapping
- Natural jute string
- To become a more sustainable product, I’ve introduced a Refund Deposit system for the internal cardboard cylinders. In the lifecycle of a products’ life, I support re-use before recycling. This is particularly suitable for people in my local area. For every clean inner returned to French for Tuesday, you’ll receive 25c per cylinder (return postage is at your own cost). Otherwise, please consider reusing these by dropping them in to your local early childhood centre for the children to create with in the collage area. Thanks for supporting sustainability.
Discover More Christmas Crackers…
Clicking on the links in this paragraph will take you to my affiliate lifestyle partner website, Etsy. I receive a commission if you choose to make a purchase.