Slouchy Tote Bag
This locally sewn, handmade soft slouchy tote bag is lovingly made from vintage fabric, possibly barkcloth. In shades of beige featuring squares, yellow flowers, turquoise flowers and green leaves, it is a very midcentury design. The bag is lined with a complementary small green checked material.
The farmers market shoulder bag has a wide strap which sits comfortably on your shoulder. The wide bag gusset makes it much easier for you to carry larger or more bulky produce. The internal side pocket fits all of your little things, such as keys, phone and wallet aside from the main section.
Keep your everyday sustainable living practices going when you’re on holidays. This simple design makes it your ideal foldable travel shopping bag.
- The bag (excluding strap) measures Width 35cm X Height 31cm x Depth 11cm
- The shoulder strap measures Length 30cm x Width 10.5cm
To extend the vintage love and life of your bag, please wash on a gentle cool cycle.
Being More Sustainable…
- Bag is handmade in Australia
- Bespoke vintage fabric unique to this bag
- Travel friendly, reusable shopping bag
- Made from upcycled vintage fabric