Vintage Bingo Board Game
Enjoy an easy and fun family games night with this 1968 original vintage bingo board game. As the marketing words say, it’s your “complete bingo set for homes, clubs and parties”. The object of the game is to cover a row of numbers on a card in any of three directions. The winner is the first player to call BINGO after completing a row of five.
This is an ideal children’s bingo game for younger kids who are learning about matching, numbers and direction. For 2 or more players from 4 years of age and up.
- Includes complete lidded box, 40 x cardboard bingo cards, 1 x checking chart with instructions, bingo dispenser box with mini grey counters, and a box of grey & green counters
- Manufactured in Australia by John Sands.
- Plastic embossed numbered pieces
- Sturdy cardboard bingo sheets
The storage box is in a used condition. The Bingo dispenser box is tatty from the plastic pieces being put in and out of the box.
- Size of box – Width 36.5cm x Height 22cm x Depth 3cm.
- Size of bingo cards – approximately Width 11.5cm x Height 14cm
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.