White Muslin Squares
These double layered white muslin squares cloths are made from 100% cotton muslin material. Neatly finished with a white overlocked edging, they are ideal as your everyday body or face cleansing cloth.
Muslin is known for its quick dry, which makes it so handy for travelling and drying. pack in your out-and-about bag to wash and dry your hands.
Eco Living Features
- The muslin square is made from lightweight, natural fibre – cotton
- Handcrafted in Newcastle, Australia
- Washable and reusable
- Small muslin square measures: 24cm x 24cm
- Large muslin square measures: 48cm x 48cm
Care and Maintenance
- Machine washable
- Quick drying on the line
You may also like…
- Discover 10 Ways to Use your Muslin Squares from Biome, my partnership business who also supports less waste, less toxins and less impact on our planet.
- Read my story on how these white muslin squares are an easy sustainable habit to take on your overseas holiday.
- Fleur’s Designs also makes these Abstract Art Greeting Cards
Other Places to Buy Muslin Cloths
You can find an alternative range of muslin cleansing cloths at Nourished Life. At Biome, the muslin cloth is for making your hard cheeses. Or try Etsy for muslin cleansing cloths from around the globe.
Clicking on the links will take you to my affiliate partner websites. I may receive a commission if you choose to make a purchase.
Small 24cm x 24cm, Large 48cm x 48cm
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.