When ordering with French for Tuesday, postage and delivery costs are determined by the total weight of your parcel. You can see this in your shopping cart underneath your subtotal, as “Shipping”.
At this stage, French for Tuesday only delivers within Australia. Please get in touch for a postage quote if you live outside Australia.
Postage & Delivery Questions
- the handling and packing process
- where you live in Australia compared to French for Tuesday, and
- the delivery timeframe
Postage & Delivery Terms and Conditions
- It’s the discretion of French for Tuesday to choose which delivery service suits your package.
- Postage and delivery costs are inclusive of packaging, handling and delivery and GST.
- To ensure your parcel arrives to the right place, please provide your correct delivery details and instructions at checkout. An additional delivery fee will be incurred for incorrectly provided addresses. No refunds will be given for incorrect postal addresses. French for Tuesday does not take responsibility for incorrectly addressed parcels, as provided by you during the checkout process.
- Orders are processed and despatched Monday to Friday only. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday and Sunday will be ready for pick up the following Monday (except for NSW and national public holidays).
- You agree to pay for all standard delivery costs and any extra costs incurred (as requested by you), regardless of the actual perceived cost of the parcel to send.
- Postage and delivery costs are non-refundable.