A registered letter and parcel with tracking number is the best way to ensure your items get to your address. In the unlikely event there is a delivery issue whilst in transit, it’s much easier to solve when there’s a handy tracking number.
Shipping & Delivery
When ordering with French for Tuesday, shipping and delivery costs are determined by the total weight of your parcel. You can see this in your shopping cart underneath your subtotal, as “Shipping”.
At this stage, French for Tuesday only delivers within Australia. Please get in touch for a shipping quote if you live outside Australia.
Postage & Delivery Terms & Conditions
- It’s the discretion of French for Tuesday to choose which delivery service suits your package.
- Postage and delivery costs are inclusive of packaging, handling, delivery and GST.
- To ensure your parcel arrives to the right place, please provide your correct delivery details and instructions at checkout. An additional delivery fee will be incurred for incorrectly provided addresses. No refunds will be given for incorrect postal addresses. French for Tuesday does not take responsibility for incorrectly addressed parcels, as provided by you during the checkout process.
- Orders are processed and despatched Monday to Friday only. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday and Sunday will be ready for despatch the following Monday (except for NSW and national public holidays).
- You agree to pay for all standard delivery costs and any extra costs incurred (as requested by you), regardless of the actual perceived cost of the parcel to send.
- Postage and delivery costs are non-refundable.
Postage and Delivery FAQ’s
Once your order has been picked up from French for Tuesday you will receive a tracking code email from either French for Tuesday or the delivery company.
This confirms the delivery company, the date it was picked up and the tracking number you need to follow the progress of your parcel. Head to the relevant company’s website for your tracking information.
There are a few factors to look at when wondering how long your order should take to arrive at your place. They are:
- the handling and packing process
- where you live in Australia compared to French for Tuesday, and
- the delivery timeframe
All courier services are a more economical way to deliver your parcels, in most areas across Australia. They are not an express service. They cannot deliver to Post Office Boxes or Parcel Lockers as these facilities are a service linked with Australia Post.
The smallest size for postage is a small, registered letter. The next size up for postage with French for Tuesday is a small parcel.
A registered letter and parcel with tracking number is the best way to ensure your items get to your address. In the unlikely event there is a delivery issue whilst in transit, it’s much easier to solve when there’s a tracking number.